Great post, very useful. I’ve been contemplating starting a newsletter but didn’t know where to start. This has given me a lot to think about.
by Steena Holmes
In my last post, I talked about Street Teams and using my newsletter to connect with my readers. It raised a few questions about newsletters to which I replied “but that’s another blog.” The ladies at WITS took me up on that. So today we’re going to talk about …
Some authors groan at the thought while others smile. But when used correctly, a newsletter can be your new best best friend.
Why? Because it’s your number one method of communication with readers.
What can you use your newsletter for?
- Announce the release of your latest book
- Promote when you have a special deal on your book
- Get word out about a special contest
- Boast about a great review or that sparkly new award you won
- Tease your readers about your latest project
However – and this is a biggie – your newsletter isn’t…
View original post 790 more words