#Mindfulness #Fibromyalgia #meditation #courses
As some of you may know I suffer from anxiety and have recently been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. It sucks. But it could be worse.
Anyway one of the suggestions from my GP was to find a Mindfulness course, this helps to deal with anxiety and the suffering caused by chronic pain and chronic fatigue.
My partner and I have both used Udemy.com and thus that is where I went. Mindfulness and Meditation teaches a new way to look at life and the world. It focuses on the moment, the now. The tutor, Libby Seery, is experienced in her field and presents the course well.
From the course homepage
What are the requirements?
- Everything you need for a life changing experience is contained within the course
- The only thing you will need to get the most from this course is somewhere quiet to practise the meditation
- If you prefer, you may use a chair or yoga mat, but these are optional and certainly not essential
- Suitable for every level
What am I going to get from this course?
- Live in the here and now
- Experience the joys of life and how it feels to live in the present moment
- Master the art of meditation with guided audio and silent meditation
- Learn to overcome physical and emotional pain with the use of mindfulness techniques
- Discover how you can apply mindfulness to make profound positive changes to your life starting immediately
- Learn to appreciate everyday events in a mindful way, bringing you a happier, healthier life
- Develop a greater sense of self-awareness
What is the target audience?
- This course is perfect for those people wishing to explore mindfulness for the right time as well as those people looking to further their experience of mindfulness
- It is a great introduction to meditation, both silent and guided
- It is a great tool for anyone wanting to manage emotional and physical pain
- Take this course if you want to discover a more meaningful and joyful life