CHARACTER NAMES: Judas Wells / Nadine Ellis
- Tell us a little about yourself.
Judas – I’m 23 and come from the country of Denmé, the oldest brother of my two younger siblings Gabrielle and Michael. There’s not much else to say, I’m not allowed hobbies aside from my government mandated tasks.
Nadine – I’m 21 and come from the country of Olympia and the youngest sibling in my family. I like photography, going to the gym and hanging out with my best friend Payton on weekends.
- How did you end up in the situation you’re currently in?
Judas – You’ll have to read the book.
Nadine – I know how Judas got in his, but yeah read the book.
- Is your life now as you envisioned it? If not – then why?
Judas – HA! No. I lost my freedom when I was six years old, and have been a puppet since. My dad always told me how great the old country was, and wished I grew up there.
Nadine – Yes and no. Life takes us on weird journeys.
- Have you committed a crime? What was it? If not, what circumstances would cause you to commit a crime?
Judas – Yikes. Erm, read the book.
Nadine – I got a DUI once from drinking cough medicine
- Do you have a moral code? If so what might it be
Judas – Act how you expect to be treated, treat others like poop get it in return.
Nadine – I second that.
- Would you kill for those you love?
Judas – Who’s to say I haven’t already?
Nadine – Depends who
- Would you die for those you love?
Judas – Yes
Nadine – Again depends who
- Who is your greatest enemy?
Judas – Our Leader, hands down.
Nadine – President Sanchez or Our Leader as Denmé citizens call her.
- Tell us about your family?
Judas – I have my mum, my younger sister Gabrielle and my youngest brother Michael
Nadine – I live with my mum and dad, and older brother Wyatt.
- What is your greatest skill/asset?
Judas – I think the government mandated tasks have made me a man of all trades
Nadine – My dad taught me self defense since I was a child
- Do you believe you will be successful in your quest?
Judas – Hopefully
Nadine – Let’s kick ass! Ha, ha, ha!
- What do you think of your author/creator?
Judas – If you take my mental health and run over it with a train and then a second train that is what my author has done to me. Seriously, why?
Nadine – I think they’re great, we were promised pizza for going through with this…still waiting for that pizza.
For the author
Books in which this characters appears:
LISTED by L.J. Kerry
Links, short author bio…
L.J. Kerry born and raised in Sheffield, England. She has always loved to read and write from a young age, some of her favourite genres are Urban Fantasy and Dystopia.
Now living in Derbyshire, England. L.J. Kerry likes to spend her free time (aside from reading or writing) playing video games, travelling and learning new languages/cultures.
https://amzn.to/3o9b3WX Listed on Amazon